Business development manager
Delamode Baltics is looking for someone who has Hunter DNA and knows what it takes to get the closing deal. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities and building relationships within existing and new clients. The ideal candidate has experience in determining potential revenue opportunities and applies aggressive field sales techniques. Become the key player in growing the company’s client base and work together with a passionate team that strives for the best.
We expect You to:
- Identify new prospects through research and personal networking
- Determine key influencers and decision-makers within targeted companies
- Communicate with clients directly through presentations, Skype calls and book appointments to meet clients in person (if possible due to COVID restrictions)
- Recognize key customer needs and advise prospective clients about the company’s expertise, and competitive advantage
- Guarantee a follow up on all activities
- Meet and exceed sales targets concerning meetings arranged, contracts signed, revenue and profit margins obtained
What do we expect from You?
- At least 2-year experience in the active B2B sales market
- Hunter DNA to target and develop valuable revenue opportunities
- Persistence to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Fluency in English both oral and written.
What do we offer?
- A unique chance to join an international and innovative organization
- Opportunity to build your own team,
- Interesting clients, exciting projects
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Challenging and exciting opportunities that will prosper your professional development
- The positive atmosphere and motivational package (XBOX, own gym, lounge zones)
- Learning opportunities
- Opportunity to work from home
1800-3800 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
A specific salary is based upon an individual’s expertise and competence. The bonus system depends on the performance and does not have a limit.